Tokina 16-28mm F2.8 SD FX AT-X AF PRO Specifications
Diagonal Angle of View: 107.1° - 76.9°
Maximum Magnification: 1:5.3
Minimum Aperture: F22
Number of Aperture Blades: 9
Iris Pattern: polygonal
Minimum Distance: 28cm
Filter Thread: none
Maximum Diameter: 90mm
Focus Type: Silent Drive-Module with GMR sensor, Focus Clutch, internal focus mechanism
Full Focus Throw: 80°
Zoom Type: rotary
Lens Hood: built-in, flower shaped
Tests: PhotoZone tested on EOS 5D Mark II;
DxO Labs; Popular Photography
Popular Photography Measurements: 16.47-27.32mm F2.55-2.94 at 1:7.18-1:4.25
- The lens features dust and moisture sealings.
- According to the AT-X 242 AF's product description all Tokina AT-X zoom lenses are parfocal.
- Lee Filters offer the SW150 Mark II, which is compatible with this lens (Mark I is not compatibe!).
- Haida offers the dedicated HD3225 Full Metal 150 Filter Holder set. It takes up to two filters of 150x100mm.
- *Compatibility issues: When mounted to an EOS 6D Mark II shooting in Live View mode with Abberation Correction enabled will cause the camera to hang up. There is no fix. In case of hang-ups remove the camera battery and restart and use Live View with AC disabled.